A Phase 1b Study of ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Combination With Azacitidine or Decitabine in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia Who Are ≥ 60 Years of Age and Who Are Not Eligible for Standard Induction Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Decitabine; Posaconazole
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Sep 2020 to 26 Mar 2020.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 May 2017 to 29 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History