A Phase II Single Arm Study of High-Dose IL-2 and Ipilimumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III and Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 May 2015 According to an abstract presented at 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 3 patients have been enrolled till 4 feb 2015.