Effect of Repeated Oral Doses of BI 1060469, BI 1021958 and Active Controls, Cimetidine and Naproxen, on Measured GFR Via Renal Clearance of Iohexol in Healthy Male Subjects (a Phase I Study; Single-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Within BI Groups and Open-label for the Active Controls)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1021958 (Primary) ; BI 1060469 (Primary) ; Cimetidine; Naproxen
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.