Randomized Multicenter Phase III Study Comparing the Rate of Molecular Response 4.5 at 12 Months in Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Positive Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Patients Receiving Either Frontline Nilotinib 600 mg Daily or Nilotinib 600 mg Daily Combined to Pegylated Interferon-alfa 2a (Peg-IFN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PETALs
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jan 2018 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.