A Phase II, Randomized Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-8742 in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C and a Phase III, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of the Combination Regimen of MK-5172 and MK-8742 in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elbasvir (Primary) ; Elbasvir/grazoprevir (Primary) ; Grazoprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Oct 2016 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from phase III portion of the study will be presented at The Liver Meeting 2016.
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History