A Phase I, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-Dose Escalation, First-in-human Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of SKI2670
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SKI 2670 (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors SK Chemicals
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Oct 2016 Results (n=12), presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.