An Open Label Multicenter, Phase I-II Study With Tumor Molecular Pharmacodynamic (MPD) Evaluation and Pharmacokinetics of PD-0332991 in Patients Suffering Metastatic Melanoma With BRAFv600 Mutated and CDKN2A Loss and Expression of Rb and Treated by Vemurafenib
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPTIMUM
- 17 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 04 Aug 2014 New trial record