A Phase II, Double-Masked, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension on Signs and Symptoms of Inflammatory Meibomian Gland Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Meibomianitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.