A Phase I randomised, placebo-controlled, single-dose, four-period crossover study of CK 2127107 in healthy male volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CK 2127107 (Primary)
- Indications Muscular atrophy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Cytokinetics media release, results from this and two other studies (profiles 700242741 and 700247918) are published in Muscle & Nerve Journal "CK-2127107 Amplifies Skeletal Muscle Response to Nerve Activation in Humans".
- 19 Jun 2015 According to a Cytokinetics media release, results from this and two other studies (profiles 700242741 and 700242100) were presented at the 19th International SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) Researcher Meeting held during the 2015 Annual SMA Conference.
- 13 Oct 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (change in force-frequency profile of the tibialis anterior muscle during deep fibular nerve stimulation and its relationship to dose and plasma concentrations of CK-2127107), according to a Cytokinetics media release.