A Phase 1b Study of Erlotinib and Momelotinib for the Treatment of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutated EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Naive Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Momelotinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 18 Oct 2017 Tthe trial enrollment was halted, as dose limiting toxicities (DLTs) of grade 3 diarrhea and grade 4 neutropenia without fever were seen at dose level (DL) 2B, according to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Final results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.