A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effects of up to 12 Weeks of Pazopanib Dosing on Bleeding in Subjects With Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.