A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Comparative, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Infusion of Nemonoxacin Versus Levofloxain in Treating Adult Patients With CAP
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 30 May 2017 According to a company media release, TaiGen Biotechnology has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) for the intravenous formulation of Taigexyn (Nemonoxacin) to the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA). The NDA submission was supported by the results of this trial.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 540 to 603, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History