A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Comparative, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Infusion of Nemonoxacin Versus Levofloxain in Treating Adult Patients With CAP
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2017 According to a company media release, TaiGen Biotechnology has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) for the intravenous formulation of Taigexyn (Nemonoxacin) to the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA). The NDA submission was supported by the results of this trial.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 540 to 603, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History