Large phase III trial of levetiracetam in patients with mild cognitive impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOPE4MCI
- Sponsors AgeneBio
- 15 Sep 2015 According to an AgeneBio media release, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has granted a five year $7.5 million grant to AgeneBio for the study of AGB101 and its potential to prevent or delay the onset of Alzheimer's dementia. This trial is expected to be initiated in early 2016.
- 11 Mar 2015 According to media release, the phase 3 clinical trial is expected to initiate in second half of 2015.
- 05 Aug 2014 New trial record