A Phase II Single Arm Pilot Study of the Chk1/2 Inhibitor (LY2606368) In BRCA1/2 Mutation Associated Breast or Ovarian Cancer, Triple Negative Breast Cancer, High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer, And Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prexasertib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 153.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 108 to 144.