A comparison of the number of Lucentis injections required within the observational period 12-24 months post enrolment in patients treated with a combination therapy of Lucentis and laser induced chorioretinal venous anastomosis (L-CRA) or Lucentis and sham L-CRA for macular oedema that is secondary to central retinal vein occlusion.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-CVBS
- 17 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2014 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 17 Dec 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Aug 2014 New trial record