An Open Label, Single-Centre, Phase II Study for Radiosensitization of Everolimus With External Beam Radiotherapy for the Treatment of Metastatic Neuroendocrine Liver Metastasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EBRT
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 14 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.