An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir and Dasabuvir With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection, With Severe Renal Impairment or End-Stage Renal Disease (RUBY-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Dasabuvir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY-I
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2016 Interim results (cohort 1- patients without cirrhosis (n = 20)) published in the Gastroenterology.