A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, THREE PERIOD CROSS-OVER, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, PROOF OF MECHANISM STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE EFFECT OF RG7314 ON VASOPRESSIN (AVP) PATHWAY ACTIVATION IN HEALTHY MALE SUBJECTS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7314 (Primary) ; Vasopressin
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.