A Pilot Phase 2a, Multicentre, Open, Proof-of-concept Study on the Safety and the Efficacy of Allogeneic Osteoblastic Cells (ALLOB) Implantation in Lumbar Spinal Fusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 38.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.