A Pilot Phase 2a, Multicentre, Open, Proof-of-concept Study on the Safety and the Efficacy of Allogeneic Osteoblastic Cells (ALLOB) Implantation in Lumbar Spinal Fusion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic osteoblastic cell therapy Bone Therapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Intervertebral disc degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bone Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 According to Bone Therapeutics media release, the company will continue recruitment to perform a final analysis on 32 patients with completion of recruitment expected by the end of 2017 or early 2018.
- 14 Sep 2017 Interim results (n=15) published in a Bone Therapeutics Media Release.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to Bone Therapeutics media release, the company expects to announce interim results from this study in Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History