A Phase 3, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study of LJPC-501 in Patients With Catecholamine-Resistant Hypotension (CRH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LJPC 501 (Primary)
- Indications Hypotension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHOS-3
- Sponsors La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- 21 Dec 2017 According to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Giapreza (angiotensin II) to increase blood pressure in adults with septic or other distributive shock.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company media release, data from the study was presented during the 30th European Society of Intensive Care Medicine Annual Congress.
- 20 Sep 2017 Results of a pre-specified analysis of this trial were published onlline, according to a La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History