A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel- Group, Multi-center Phase IIb Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Different Dose Combinations of an Aromatase Inhibitor and a Progestin in an Intravaginal Ring Versus Placebo and Leuprorelin / Leuprolide Acetate in Women With Symptomatic Endometriosis Over a 12-week Treatment Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Leuprorelin; Levonorgestrel
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESPARIOS 1
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2016 This trial was suspended in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Aug 2016 This trial has been completed in Austria as per European Clinical Trials Database record.