Effects of fingolimod on functional brain adaptation and clinical measures in multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta; Interferon beta
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2015 The number of treatment arms has been increased from 1 to 2 to include comparator (interferon beta and glatiramer acetate) drugs, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Aug 2014 New trial record