A Proof of Concept Study to Investigate the Feasibility of Targeted Release of Doxorubicin From Lyso-thermosensitive Liposomal (LTSL) Doxorubicin (ThermoDox) Using Focused Ultrasound in Patients With Primary or Secondary Liver Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases
- Focus First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARDOX
- 20 Nov 2017 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, the clinical protocol for this trial has been published in the Journal of Therapeutic Ultrasound. Results from this trial will be presented at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 02 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 May 2017.