A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Oral Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of E2609 in Healthy Adult Male Japanese and White Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 12 Dec 2016 According to Eisai media release, results were presented as a poster at the 9th Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) meeting.
- 12 Dec 2016 Results published in the Eisai Media Release.
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.