Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active Comparator-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab in the Treatment of Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOYAGE 1
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a Janssen Biotech media release, results from this trial were presented at the 25th European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology Congress.
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a Janssen Biotech media release, the US FDA approved TREMFYA (guselkumab) for the treatment of adults living with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy. The approval was based on on results from VOYAGE 1, VOYAGE 2 and NAVIGATE studies.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 10 Jun 2020.