A Randomized, Blinded, Double-dummy, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Umeclidinium (UMEC) 62.5 mcg Compared With Tiotropium 18 mcg in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2015 Results presented at GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 20 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Trough FEV1 at day 85), as per GSK media release.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History