A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo and Active Comparator-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab for the Treatment of Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis With Randomized Withdrawal and Retreatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOYAGE 2
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a Janssen Biotech media release, the US FDA approved TREMFYA (guselkumab) for the treatment of adults living with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who are candidates for systemic therapy or phototherapy. The approval was based on on results from VOYAGE 1, VOYAGE 2 and NAVIGATE studies.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Nov 2018 to 10 Jul 2020.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 17 Nov 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History