A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Effect of Evolocumab on Cognitive Function in Patients With Clinically Evident Cardiovascular Disease and Receiving Statin Background Lipid Lowering Therapy: A Study for Subjects Enrolled in the FOURIER (Study 20110118) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EBBINGHAUS; PROFICIO
- Sponsors Amgen
- 17 Aug 2017 Results assessing the effect of Evolocumab on cognitive function in subgroup of patients with clinically evident cardiovascular disease and receiving statin, were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Aug 2017 Results published in an Amgen Media Release.
- 18 Mar 2017 Results published in an Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History