A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Clinical Trial of Telavancin Versus Standard Intravenous Therapy in the Treatment of Subjects With Staphylococcus Aureus Bacteremia Including SA Right-sided Infective Endocarditis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telavancin (Primary) ; Cefazolin; Daptomycin; Penicillins; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Bacterial endocarditis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, the company plans to complete this study in 2018.