A randomized, multicenter, phase II trial comparing neo-adjuvant therapy using pertuzumab and trastuzumab emtansine based on the dual HER2 blockade in patients with operable HER2-positive primary breast cancer (Neo-peaks study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Letrozole; Tamoxifen; Trastuzumab; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Neo-peaks
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2021 to 30 Nov 2021.
- 23 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan