An Open Label, Single-arm Phase IV Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Afatinib as Second-line Therapy for Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harbouring an EGFR Mutation (Del19 or L858R) Who Have Failed First-line Treatment With Platinum-based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Poland (end date: 2017-06-13)
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 15 Jun 2017.