A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effect of 12 Weeks of Once-daily Dosing of the Oral Motilin Receptor Agonist Camicinal, on Gastroparesis Symptoms in Type 1 and 2 Diabetic Subjects With Gastroparesis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camicinal (Primary)
- Indications Gastroparesis; Type 1 diabetes mellitus; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.