A Phase 1b Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Different Combinations of DNA-HIV-PT123 and AIDSVAX B/E in Healthy, HIV Uninfected Adult Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DNA HIV PT123 (Primary) ; HIV gp120 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.