A Phase Ib Study of the Oral PARP Inhibitor Olaparib With the Oral mTORC1/2 Inhibitor AZD2014 or the Oral AKT Inhibitor AZD5363 for Recurrent Endometrial, Triple Negative Breast, and Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5363 (Primary) ; Vistusertib (Primary) ; Olaparib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Nov 2020, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.