Harmonizing Optimal Strategy for Treatment of Coronary Artery Diseases III Trial - Comparison of REDUCTION of PrasugrEl Dose & POLYmer TECHnology in ACS Patients (HOST III Trial - REDUCE POLYTECH RCT) Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Biostable Polymer Everolimus-eluting Coronary Stent System (Promus PremierTM) With Biodegradable Polymer Biolimus-eluting Coronary Stent System (Biomatrix®, Biomatrix Flex® and Nobori®) and Conventional Dose Prasugrel Therapy With Reduced Dose Prasugrel Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients Treated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HOST-III-REDUCE-POLYTECH-RCT
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per the study design presented.
- 07 Aug 2014 New trial record