Harmonizing Optimal Strategy for Treatment of Coronary Artery Diseases Trial - Comparison of REDUCTION of PrasugrEl Dose & POLYmer TECHnology in ACS Patients (HOST REDUCE POLYTECH RCT Trial) Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Biostable Polymer DES (Promus PremierTM, Xience Alpine®, and Resolute Onyx®) With Biodegradable Polymer DES (Biomatrix®, Biomatrix Flex®, Nobori®, Ultimaster®,Synergy®, and Orsiro®)and Conventional Dose Prasugrel Therapy With Reduced Dose Prasugrel Therapy in Acute Coronary Syndrome Patients Treated With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HOST-III-REDUCE-POLYTECH-RCT
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per the study design presented.
- 07 Aug 2014 New trial record