A MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, OPEN LABEL PHASE II STUDY OF CARFILZOMIB, CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CCyd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (CRd) as Pre Transplant INDUCTION and Post Transplant Consolidation or Continuous Treatment With CARFILZOMIB, LENALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE (12 Cycles) Without Transplant, All Followed by MAINTENANCE With LENALIDOMIDE (R) Versus LENALIDOMIDE AND CARFILZOMIB (CR) IN NEWLY DIAGNOSED MULTIPLE MYELOMA (MM) PATIENTS ELEGIBLE FOR AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORTE
- 25 Jun 2017 Planned interim analysis results (n=281) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data of an Interim Analysis from this trial will be presented at the 22nd European Hematology Association annual meeting 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of the first planned safety interim analysis on induction and mobilization and preliminary efficacy data (n=281), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.