Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Vadadustat for the Correction of Anemia in Subjects With Non-Dialysis-Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease (NDD-CKD) (PRO2TECT-CORRECTION)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vadadustat (Primary) ; Darbepoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRO2TECT-CORRECTION
- Sponsors Akebia Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (End date: 2017-09-15)
- 09 May 2017 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, the Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommended continuing the studies without modification.
- 04 Jan 2016 According to an Akebia Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.