A Prospective 1-year, Open-label, Two Arms, Multicentre, Phase IIa Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Once a Month Long-acting Intramuscular Injection of 80 or 40 mg Glatiramer Acetate (GA Depot) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis(RRMS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mapi Pharma
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.