A Prospective 1-year, Open-label, Two Arms, Multicentre, Phase IIa Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Once a Month Long-acting Intramuscular Injection of 80 or 40 mg Glatiramer Acetate (GA Depot) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis(RRMS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Mapi Pharma
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Mapi Pharma media release.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.