An Open-Label, Phase 1b Study of ACP-196 With and Without Dexamethasone in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acerta Pharma
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=610) of pooled safety analysis of ACE-LY004, ACE-CL001, ACE-WM001, 15H0016, ACE-LY002 ACE-LY-003, ACE-MY001 trials presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.