A Multi-centre, Open-label, Parallel-group Trial Investigating the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability After a Single Subcutaneous Injection of Semaglutide in Subjects With Mild, Moderate or Severe Hepatic Impairment Compared to Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 04 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Area under the semaglutide plasma concentration-time curve from time zero to infinity (AUC0-infinity)) has been met, according to results presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results presented at The 99th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 29 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History