A Phase 4 Safety And Efficacy Study Of Bosutinib (Bosulif (Registered)) In Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Previously Treated With One Or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Jul 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Jul 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.