A Phase 4 Safety And Efficacy Study Of Bosutinib (Bosulif (Registered)) In Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Previously Treated With One Or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2021 to 1 Jun 2021.