A Multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of Asfotase Alfa (ALXN1215) (Human Recombinant Tissue Nonspecific Alkaline Phosphatase Fusion Protein) in patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asfotase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Hypophosphatasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 06 Jul 2015 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has approved the NDA for asfotase alfa [Strensiq] for the treatment of patients with hypophosphatasia in Japan based on the data from three pivotal prospective trials and their extensions, a retrospective natural history study in infants and one investigator-sponsored study in Japan.
- 12 Aug 2014 New trial record