A Non-comparative Phase II Trial Evaluating the Capacity of the Dual Combination Raltegravir/Etravirine to Maintain Virological Success in HIV-1 Infected Patients of at Least 45 Years of Age With an HIV-RNA Plasma Viremia Below 50 Copies/mL Under a Current Boosted Protease Inhibitor Containing Regimen (ANRS 163 ETRAL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.