A Non-comparative Phase II Trial Evaluating the Capacity of the Dual Combination Raltegravir/Etravirine to Maintain Virological Success in HIV-1 Infected Patients of at Least 45 Years of Age With an HIV-RNA Plasma Viremia Below 50 Copies/mL Under a Current Boosted Protease Inhibitor Containing Regimen (ANRS 163 ETRAL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2017 Results presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.