A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the Sublingual Sufentanil Tablet 30 mcg for the Treatment of Post-Operative Pain in Patients After Abdominal Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2017 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the study have been published in an open-access journal, Pain Practice.
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) published in an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Apr 2017 Pooled results from four trials (SAP202, SAP301, SA302 and SAP303) will be presented as an e-poster at the 2017 Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting, according to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History