A 12 Month, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial Evaluating the Effect of BIBF 1120 Administered at Oral Doses of 50 mg qd, 50 mg Bid, 100 mg Bid and 150 mg Bid on Forced Vital Capacity Decline During One Year, in Patients With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, With Optional Active Treatment Extension Until Last Patient Out.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOMORROW
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 24 May 2017 Results published in the Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 24 May 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, the company reported pooled analysis from this and other two trial (INPULSIS-1 and INPULSIS-2) at the 2017 American Thoracic Society (ATS) conference.
- 25 Feb 2016 Results of pooled analysis published in the Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History