A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Orally Administered DS107G to Patients With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors DS Biopharma
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (IGA (Investigators Global Assessment)), according to a DS Biopharma media release.
- 07 Jan 2016 According to a DS Biopharma media release, the Company intends to present the full results at an appropriate dermatology conference later in 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History